Monday, September 8, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

It's been a long time since I've posted. I'll try to be better, but of course - no promises. It's not even like there's nothing going on - there's lots to report, but no time to do it. One of my favorite people in the world got me into Digital Scrapbooking. Below, you can see the pages I made using a cool website that allows you to use their stickers, backgrounds and layouts or make your own. It's really cool. You can do it on your own computer, but you need digital editing software and lots of space. I tend to get really into something for a couple of months and then kind of die off on it, so I'm seeing if I make it a long term hobby and if so, I'll make a little investment. Anyway, here are my pages for January 2008. I'll add other posts with the other "scrapblogs" I've made too.





I love you!
Cara

1 comment:

Jodi Jean said...

haha ... i should have read this post before i commented on the other one.

the pages look GREAT. i'll have to check out that blog. how fun!!

love ya girl.

(you need to post more often! i need to get my cara/alyson fix more!!)