Alyson's First Painting (June 14, 2008)
Well, I'm not even going to be embarrased that it's been so long since I've posted. I've been busy enjoying time with my parents and sister from Kansas, my husband and of course my daughter. I've almost completed the project at work that has been almost all consuming, so i can't wait for that to be done (mid next week). I'm not going to apologize. There I said it.
A list of happenings since I last posted:
1. Alyson is still the cutest baby on Earth.
2. Alyson truly crawls now and is into everything!
3. My parents and sister drove out from Kansas to play with Alyson (come on, I know they like me, but let's be honest here - I know why they came).
4. While they were here, we discovered 3 hissing beetles and a black widow spider by our garage which made me significantly spooked for a good while.
5. We played a game of Monopoly (halfway through I wimped out and went to bed) where my sister held her own against my husband while owning only all four railroads.
6. We discovered that skim milk (not too cold) on a bad sunburn really does help it to heal.
7. We discovered that Alyson loves fudge bars... but probably shouldn't have them quite yet as she got a little splotchy.
Some adorable pictures before I sign off:
We love and miss everyone!