Saturday, June 28, 2008

What a week!

Well, it's been quite a week. Alyson has started her army crawling (pulling and pushing herself before the true crawling begins) and sits herself back up from her tummy. She's pulled herself up to standing several times while in her crib and continues to be the cutest baby I know.

I've been working on a huge project at work lately. We're implementing a new badge system that links with both our HR and our Security systems so that as we update one, the other updates. It's been quite involved and we've started printing new badges now that we're 950 pictures through the 1500 that we have to take. We're hoping to get them all in the system but are prepared in case that is impossible. I'm glad we'll be using the new system soon - training the HR staff on both systems has been complex and I'll be relieved when I only have to show them one way to do things. I'm sure they'll be happy too.
We're looking forward to my parents and sister coming to visit in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to show them how much Alyson has grown and to introduce one of her aunts to her. If they have any sense (and I know that they do) they'll agree once again that she's amazing and talented and beautiful!
I love everyone. I'm going to go do some laundry while Allee (Alliegh, Alie, Alli... (I haven't decided yet)) sleeps.
Cara

4 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

i agree ... she is the cutest baby i know!!!

hmmmm .... maybe i should do some laundry too .... maybe tomorrow!

Seth said...

Cara! It's Rachel (Anne) Morgan/Stephenson!!! I just got your blog from Jodi, so great to stalk you down! I thought I lost you guys forever! We just got into the blogging scene a few months ago, love it and so easy to keep in touch. Your daughter is BEAUTIFUl and it was so fun reading your posts! I miss you! AHHHHH!!! rstephenson@sd251.org

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

She is growing too fast! I can't believe how she has grown.

Seth said...

So great to hear from you! I am in WA state. I will be visiting home in Tulsa for two and half weeks in August! How far are you from Tulsa? It would be SO GREAT to see you!!!