Saturday, February 7, 2009

Life

Not much happening here. Now that I'm done reading the Twilight series, I'm paying more attention to the house. Yep - I'd been neglecting it - big surprise. Erik was great though, he helped a lot a few days ago so it was only several hours of work rather than all day. I'm constantly surprised at how much laundry accumulates with only 3 people in the house.

I'm the new Primary Secretary in my ward. It's been good so far. We had our Blue and Gold banquet last night. My first Cub Scouts experience - it was fun. We were in charge of the food - All American theme. I brought the battered deli wedge potatoes that Erik gets from Lamb Weston. We were in a little bit of trouble because we didn't give ourselve enough time to get everything ready so we ended up rushing. It was all good though.

No comments: