Saturday, March 26, 2011

Detox

I'm a photo junkie.

I take lots of them, snap-snap-snap, one right after the other.  (I like to use the excuse that I'm bracketing for the best shot, but really I'm just snap happy.  I get it from my mom.)

I keep them just in case I need that one that's blurry with blinking eyes.  Because you never know when you'll need it.

Until now.  I'm trying to be better about keeping the pictures that mean something.  The best 20 of the 300 pictures I took when the girls were painting.  I just spent a couple hours deleting about 1500 excess pictures just from the last year.  I didn't get rid of any of the good ones - just the ones that are unneeded. 

And it felt great.   And it was impossible.  But now I can find the pictures I want when I want them.  I don't have to wade through so many to find them.

MayLee can make an accessory out of just about anything - especially pants.

No comments: